WHY DO ATOL HOLDERS NEED A TRUST ACCOUNT?
- Create customer confidence by providing your customers with financial protection for any travel arrangements which include flights.
- Consumer funds are ring-fenced and/or protected by other ATOL holders and approved insurers in the event of a failure.
- Obtain improved terms with payment providers. Trstpays has relationships with major acquiring banks in the UK and can help you to obtain improved terms by leveraging the trust model.
- ATOL holders require Trust ATOLs to comply with legal requirements enforced by the Civil Aviation Authority (CAA).
- Trust Accounts are an established option for consumer protection under the EU Package Travel Directive.
- The trust model also works well with The Package Travel and Linked Travel Arrangements Regulations 2018, the latest enhancement to protecting consumer funds.
- Our offering and pricing are simple. No association fees. No insurance add-ons.
- We provide a seamless service to ensure Trust Accounts are set up, operated, and managed to the highest possible standards and provide the highest levels of protection for consumer funds.
- The experience of the team at Trstpays is unrivalled. Managing the disposition of over £5bn in travel funds in 20 years as a Travel Trustee.
- Our partners at PT Trustees manage ATOL Trust Accounts for 3 of the 8 accredited bodies licensed by the Civil Aviation Authority as well as other ATOL and non-ATOL Trusts.